Complaints Policy & Feedback
Furlonger Tree Services is committed to providing a quality service for our customers. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers and in particular by responding positively to complaints.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible.
- We treat a complaint as clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response.
- We deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially.
- We respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.
- We learn things from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
If a complaint arises with the work covered by FTS, please contact Tom Furlonger (Proprietor) at the earliest possible opportunity in writing by either letter or email. You must give your Name, Address, Contact numbers & Email.
Or: Write to: Kinabalu, Headley Heath Approach, Boxhill, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 7LL
You will receive an acknowledgement that your complaint has been logged in our database and on our system either by email, phone call or letter.
We will endeavour to get back to you within 7 working days of acknowledgement with plan of action.
Complaints – Dispute Resolution
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/