Tree Surgeon Ashtead, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
Our existence depends on trees. Humans and trees are co-dependent. One cannot survive without the other. Trees require sufficient water, sunlight, air and nutrients to survive. To keep them healthy, they also need to be partly removed. By removed, one does not always mean to take out from the root. Cutting and trimming of the unwanted parts of the trees is also counted as removal. There are a hundred different reasons that allow us to remove trees.
REASONS OF TREE REMOVAL
In multiple cases, the removal of a tree is beneficial. By removing one tree, you save the rest of them. The following are the cases when tree removal becomes advantageous:
- Withered Tree: Evaluate the situation your trees are in. Especially in residential areas, it is important to keep a look at the condition of the trees. If the tree has a dead branch, it should be removed immediately. The fall of even a single dead branch of significant size can cause immense damage.
- Aesthetic Purpose: Trees may be removed partly to keep the same height and shape. This gives the place a decent and well-kept look.
- Air Blockage: Residential or even commercial areas have limited space. If the trees are too tall, air cannot pass freely from amidst. Therefore, the trees are trimmed a little to prevent air blockage.
- Disease-Stricken Tree: Alike some of the human diseases, some diseases in plants are beyond help too. If not cut on the right time, that disease may infect the trees nearby. So, it is suggested to trim the infected part or remove the entire tree if it is diseased. This adds to nature conservation as you save the other trees from infestation.
- Dangerous for Humans: Not all trees have the same posture. Some grow in an angle that may interfere with human activities. For example, if you want to construct a building, you might want to keep all the trees except the one that comes in the way – whose branches are way too outstretched or extremely tilted.
Due to thunder, car accidents or natural hazards, some trees lose their stability and droop. Before that tree falls and causes damage, it is best to cut it.
- Health Maintenance: Just like our nails and hair need trimming to stay healthy, trees require partial removal of its parts to stay fit. Therefore, regular removal of unwanted areas or trimming is essential for the proper growth of a tree.
Requirements for Removing a Tree
Tree removal is not an easy task. If a company is dedicated to this task, they must have the following services:
- Controlled felling of the tree.
- Sectional dismantling.
- Efficient cutting of limbs or trunk.
- Crown reduction.
- Stump removal.
- Removal crane.
The list goes on. Above all, the company must have a tree specialist. For analyzing the right condition of the tree, an expert is required. By assessing the situation, he would find the perfect solution. An immature decision can harm the environment. If you are looking for a tree removal facility in East Horsley, do look up https://www.furlongertreeservices.co.uk/. This company offers all the above mentioned and some other services.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.