Tree Surgeon Banstead, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Banstead Tree Surgeon!
Tree surgery services are the remedy to this risk. In many cases, trees and people can both be saved if the weaker branches are cut off from the trees first. You just need to know how to identify the weak branches and the best ways to remove them without injuring anyone. Only an experienced tree surgeon is qualified to handle such a task. Do not even attempt to cut the tree yourself because it could end badly for you or someone else.
Fortunately, you can help save the tree before it is too late. Contact Furlonger Tree Services, and we’ll send an expert tree surgeon to maintain and preserve the tree. Our range of tree surgery services include:
- Branch and Limb Removal
- Crown Lifting
- Dead Wood Removal
- Crown Reduction
- Tree Reporting
- Tree Felling
- Crown Thinning
- Hedge Trimming
- Stump Grinding
For over 10 years, Furlonger Tree Services has assisted local government officials, residents, and business owners in Banstead with their tree surgery needs. Everyone has dealt with a tree issue at some point in their lives. Sometimes a tree simply needs some tender loving care in order to stay strong and prosperous. We’ll do our best to keep the tree alive and preserve its life if that is what you want. But if you need trees or stumps removed, we can accommodate those wishes as well.
Contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.