Tree Surgeon Boxhill, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Boxhill Tree Surgeon!
Boxhill is a chalky hill summit located in the North Downs of Surrey, England. It is comprised of ancient woodlands and chalk slopes that give you a perfect view of the River Mole and the town of Dorking. The Betchworth Clumps is the highest point of the area at 735 feet above sea level.
There are just under 900,000 tourists who come to Box Hill every year. It is an area comprised of acres of grasslands with trees as far as the eye can see. There are even ancient trees at the summit which are from medieval times. The ancient pollard beech tree is one example. Then you have yew trees and box trees that continue to grow along the western slope of the summit.
The abundance of trees in Box Hill will periodically require the services of a tree surgeon. If a tree is at risk of dying or having branches break off and fall from it, then that tree must be maintained before the condition gets worse. Furlonger Tree Services has years of experience with all types of tree surgery services. Property owners in Box Hill usually request services like:
- Tree Felling
- Branch / Limb Removal
- Stump Grinding
- Crown Lifting
- Hedge Trimming
- Dead Wood Removal
- Crown Thinning
- Tree Reporting
- Crown Reduction
Furlonger Tree Services is just one phone call away. The people who seek our services normally include commercial property owners, residential property owners, and even local government property owners. Tree issues are not immune to anyone because trees exist everywhere throughout Box Hill.
If you need any work done to the trees of your property on the summit, then contact us immediately, and we’ll schedule a time to come out and examine your trees. Based on our findings, we’ll proceed with the best course of action for the tree dilemma you face.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.