Tree Surgeon Cranleigh, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Cranleigh Tree Surgeon!
Cranleigh is known for being the biggest village in all of England. You can even access the village by going east of A281. Cranleigh lies within the northwest region of Weald, where a lot of old forest and woodlands are located.
People own businesses or homes in this village normally have to contend with old trees on their properties. All it takes is for one wind storm to come by and damage the branches of the trees. Then it puts these branches at risk of falling onto the ground. If a person or vehicle happens to be under a branch at the time it falls, then it could mean disaster for them.
Furlonger Tree Services has a dedicated team of tree surgeons who have two goals. First, to ensure the safety of all people and property around your trees. Second, to do everything possible to save a tree and make it look more presentable in the environment. It all depends on what the property owner needs to have done to their trees.
You should never attempt to perform tree surgery by yourself. This is not the type of job that a handyman or do-it-yourself enthusiast should attempt to do. Trees and their branches can be very dangerous if you cut them the wrong way. Plus, you cannot just climb a tree and start cutting branches off. That is why tree surgeons need to use special equipment and cables to hoist themselves up first. Once a branch is removed, it is done in a controlled way that does not threaten the lives and property of anyone nearby.
A full list of our services includes:
- Tree Felling
- Limb and Branch Removal
- Crown Reduction
- Crown Thinning
- Crown Lifting
- Hedge Trimming
- Dead Wood Removal
- Tree Reports
- Sectional Dismantling
- Stump Grinding
If you have any questions or service requests, contact the customer service reps of Furlonger Tree Services today.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.