Tree Surgeon Dorking, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Dorking Tree Surgeon!
Furlonger Tree Services offers a plethora of tree surgery services which are devoted to taking care of trees and removing trees which could possibly harm people or property. Our highly trained team of tree surgeons can do everything from removing dead branches and wood to inspecting trees and offering a report on their condition.
Our tree surgeons specialise in the following fields of arboriculture:
- Controlled Tree Felling
- Crown Thinning
- Hedge Trimming
- Stump Grinding
- Crown Reduction
- Tree Reports
- Branch and Limb Removal
- Crown Lifting
- Dead Wood Removal
- Section Dismantling
Tree surgeons do a lot more than prune and fell trees. They also plant trees and preserve the lifespan of existing trees too. The planting process involves a lot of technical methods which involve more than just digging a hole and planting the tree. There are a series of cables, braces and supports used as well. These features enable a tree to properly grow so that it won’t need as much maintenance after it gets bigger.
Overall, we strive to preserve the safety and beautiful greenery associated with the trees in Dorking. We hope that you will retain our tree surgery services if you see any trees on your property which are in danger or endanger others. Our tree surgeons will act promptly and safely when treating or removing the tree or its branches.
We look forward to hearing from you. No matter where you’re located in Dorking, we can have a tree surgeon there very quickly. Simply give us a call or send an email and let’s see what we can do for you.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.