Tree Surgeon East Horsley, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a East Horsley Tree Surgeon!
Do you see any trees that appear to be weak or dying in the village? Do you see any trees that have already fallen over? If so, then you should never take any chances where trees are concerned. Call the expert tree surgeons of Furlonger Tree Services immediately. We will make every effort to save dying trees and clear out the remains of currently dead trees.
Furlonger Tree Services offers a plethora of tree surgery services to residential property owners and commercial property owners throughout East Horsley. Our tree surgery service options include pollarding, hedge trimming, controlled tree felling, stumping grinding, coppicing, limb removal, crown thinning, dead wood removal, crown reduction, crown lifting, sectional dismantling and tree evaluations.
Are any of these services something that you need to be done on your property? Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with our tree surgeons if you need any of these services because we have the tools, equipment and experience to ensure it is done right. You should never attempt to work on a tree yourself or else you could be putting yourself or others at risk.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.