Tree Surgeon Effingham, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Effingham Tree Surgeon!
For instance, you may have to pick up sticks and small branches that fall onto the ground. But what will you do if a huge tree branch falls or is at risk of falling? Are you going to try and deal with it yourself? Let’s hope not because tree branches can be deadly if they fall down on someone. You must be experienced in the craft of tree surgery in order to ensure that everyone remains safe as you remove branches and other threats related to trees.
Furlonger Tree Services offers the most comprehensive range of tree surgery services in Effingham. We have tree surgeons working on trees all across the village on almost a daily basis. They can do things like plant new trees, cut down dead trees & branches, trim tree crowns and more. Here is the complete list of our tree surgery services:
- Crown Thinning
- Tree Analysis
- Tree Reporting
- Sectional Dismantling
- Crown Lifting
- Stumping Grinding
- Limb Removal
- Controlled Tree Felling
- Dead Wood Removal
- Crown Reduction
- Hedge Trimming
Contact us during business hours to find out more information about any of these services or to schedule an appointment.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.