Tree Surgeon Ewell, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Ewell Tree Surgeon!
One phone call to Furlonger Tree Services is all it takes to resolve whatever tree issues you see present on your property. Our arborists have been trained in all aspects of tree surgery. We can safely work on trees so that no one is put in danger. If there are any ongoing threats from the tree, such as weak branches or a dying trunk, then we’ll take the necessary action to remove those threats in order to keep people safe on your property.
There are lots of ways in which trees get damaged. They may have to deal with malnutrition, storm damage, dehydration, and vandalism. Furlonger Tree Services will employ advanced methods of tree recovery to keep trees stable and prevent them from falling over.
Of course, you may have other tree-related service requests that you’d want us to fulfil and will be happy to oblige. After all, only professionals like us should be tending to tree-related issues anyway. Never attempt to climb trees and cut down branches or trim hedges. You could easily injure yourself if you don’t have the proper tools and equipment to do the job right.
Furlonger Tree Services has the proper equipment, tools, and experts who know how to use them. Call us today for your free consultation. Then you will get to see our pros in action.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.