Tree Surgeon Fetcham, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Fetcham Tree Surgeon!
If you own property with trees on it, then you are probably familiar with what can happen if you don’t maintain your trees properly. There may be fallen branches, bug or animal nests, dead trees, damaged trees, and other dangers that must be addressed immediately. Otherwise, someone is bound to get hurt from these ongoing threats.
Now you have two options. You could try to handle the tree problem yourself or you can call a professional to handle it for you. Take our advice and call our expert arborists of Furlonger Tree Services to handle these tree surgery tasks for you. There is no logic in risking an injury or death by attempting to climb tree branches in order to make adjustments to your trees on your own. We know the right way to go about doing this.
Furlonger Tree Services uses commercial-quality tree surgery equipment and tools that allow us to keep these jobs safe for our tree surgeons and everybody else on the ground. That is why it is worth the investment for you to hire a professional tree surgery company like ours. The outcome of our work is always praised by our customers. We’re confident you’ll feel the same after you see the results of our work on your trees.
We offer free consultations and evaluations before any work is done. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.