Tree Surgeon Hersham, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Hersham Tree Surgeon!
After all, a dying tree could cause someone to get hurt if its branches were to start falling off. If the condition of the tree gets worse, then the entire trunk may snap and cause the tree to fall down. Then you could be looking at damage to houses, cars, and other property in addition to the injuries it would cause people. No one likes to think about the dangers that dying trees pose on people until they have to face these dangers head-on.
Furlonger Tree Services is one of the only tree surgery service providers in Hersham that you can depend on. For over the past 20 years, our insured and licenced tree surgeons have performed every type of tree surgery service imaginable on the trees in Hersham. The services we offer include:
- Sectional Dismantling
- Stumping Grinding
- Tree Assessing and Reporting
- Crown Thinning
- Crown Reducing
- Dead Wood Removal
- Hedge Trimming
- Crown Lifting
- Controlled Tree Felling
- Limb & Branch Removal
It is important to act sooner rather than later. If you suspect a tree is in bad shape and you need it trimmed or cut somewhere, then contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our arborists.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.