Tree Surgeon Holmwood, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Holmwood Tree Surgeon!
Furlonger Tree Services is proud to be the designated tree surgery service provider for businesses, residents, and government agencies in Holmwood. We have been doing this work throughout the village for the past 20 years, and we’ve never looked back. We are proud to help the people of this great community with all their tree surgery needs.
Here is an all-inclusive list of the tree surgery services that we provide to property owners in Holmwood:
- Branch and Limb Removal
- Crown Lifting
- Dead Wood Removal
- Crown Reduction
- Tree Reporting
- Tree Felling
- Crown Thinning
- Hedge Trimming
- Stump Grinding
We employ the very best tree surgery techniques to perform each of these tasks. Our highly trained arborists have dedicated their lives to the art of tree surgery. They know how to perform every possible action imaginable on a tree, such as climbing, trimming, cutting, and removing leaves, branches, and trunks. There is no tree task that we cannot accomplish.
Would you like to make an appointment for a free consultation with an arborist? If so, contact Furlonger Tree Services today and get started. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.