Tree Surgeon Horley, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Horley Tree Surgeon!
With a population of about 22,000 people, that is a lot of people for any town in England. This increases the chance of someone encountering a dead or dying tree. Believe it or not, there are still plenty of trees throughout Horley. Some of them were planted in the soil during the construction of certain buildings, while others have been in the ground for hundreds of years.
You never know which tree might be in rough shape. To the untrained eye, certain trees might look normal on the outside while they’re actually dying on the inside. If you have trees on your property and you notice it shedding a high number of branches and sticks, then you should call the experts at Furlonger Tree Services right away. We’ll evaluate your trees and determine the status of their health.
Based on our tree evaluations and reports, we might recommend one of the following tree services that we offer:
- Crown Lifting
- Crown Reduction
- Dead Wood Removal
- Crown Thinning
- Limb Removal / Branch Removal
- Stumping Grinding
- Controlled Tree Felling
- Hedge Trimming
- Sectional Dismantling
The safety of people is our top priority, and we’re sure it is yours as well. If you’d like to talk about these services with us or if you have any other concerns, please contact our support team at your convenience.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.