Tree Surgeon Horsham, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Horsham Tree Surgeon!
A professional and experienced tree surgeon is what you need in these situations. Don’t try pruning trees yourself or hiring a novice tree surgeon to maintain them for you. The art of tree surgery involves more than simply taking a chainsaw and cutting off branches and deadwood. The surgeon must have the right cables and equipment to secure themselves at a higher elevation on the trees in order to reach the damaged branches and cut them successfully. This is not something any layman person can do alone.
Furlonger Tree Services offers a comprehensive range of tree surgery services. Some of which include:
- Tree Felling
- Limb and Branch Removal
- Crown Reduction
- Crown Thinning
- Crown Lifting
- Hedge Trimming
- Dead Wood Removal
- Tree Reports
- Sectional Dismantling
- Stump Grinding
Our tree surgeons specialise in all of these areas of tree surgery. Any task related to tree pruning, cutting, removing, lifting, planting, or reporting is a task we can handle. After all, this is what our tree surgeons have been doing in Horsham for over 10 years. Our dedication to customer service and public safety have made us one of the most sought-after tree surgery companies in the entire town.
Do you need any of these services for one or more trees on your property? If so, give us a call or send us an email and we’ll discuss your specific needs in more detail.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.