Tree Surgeon Surbiton, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Surbiton Tree Surgeon!
Even in the most developed locations of the suburb, such as Victoria Road, there are trees to be found. Many of the trees you’ll find are well-maintained because they have tree surgeons who regularly tend to their needs. That is what we can do for the trees on your property too.
Furlonger Tree Services can cut, trim, remove, or grow trees on your commercial or residential property in Surbiton. Our arborists possess the necessary education and skills to perform tree surgeries and all related services. If you need a dangerous branch removed or dead tree removed, for instance, then we can perform that task safely.
You should never attempt to trim or remove trees on your own. It is a very delicate job that is not meant for amateurs to perform. If you attempt such tree surgery tasks without the proper experience or education, then you could be putting the lives of yourself and other people at risk. Furthermore, you could end up damaging your property or someone else’s property too.
Furlonger Tree Services pays attention to every detail of our work. Safety and professionalism are maintained every step of the way. We keep on working until your tree project is completed. Here is a list of our complete set of arboriculture services:
– Dead wood removal
– Crown reduction
– Hedge maintenance
– Hedge trimming
– Crown lifting
– Controlled tree felling
– Crown thinning
– Stump removal
– Sectional dismantling
– Tree reporting
Please contact us if you have any questions about these services. There is no obligation when you call us and request a free consultation. One of our professional arborists will look at your property and see what needs to be done. Based on their evaluation, they will give you a price quote. If you agree on the price, then we can get started on the work. It is as simple as that.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.