Tree Surgeon Tadworth, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Tadworth Tree Surgeon!
In modern times, Tadworth is a village with the basic conveniences of the 21st century. You will find shopping areas, gift shops, restaurants, general stores, a medical centre, estate agents, and so on. It is a nice quiet place to live, work and raise a family.
Many big trees continue to stand tall after hundreds of years of growth in the village. Some property owners are forced to maintain these trees so that they don’t grow too much and threaten their buildings. But no property owner should handle such tasks themselves because of the risks involved.
Tree surgery is too dangerous without the right tools, equipment and experience. That is why it is better to hire a professional tree arborist from Furlonger Tree Services to tackle your tree surgery project in Tadworth. We can safely trim, remove, and cut up any number of trees that you want. It is the best way to ensure the safety of the people on your property and the entire community altogether.
Furlonger Tree Services does it all. We can remove dangerous branches that are in the way or at risk of falling down. We can safely remove entire trees without them crashing down onto someone’s property. We can do whatever else you need to be done, such as hedge trimming, dead wood removal, stump removal, pollarding, tree health reporting, and so much more.
All our arborists received their education at Merrist Wood College. It is one of the top arboriculture schools in the country. After 20 years of experience, we can tackle just about any arboriculture task that comes our way.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.