Tree Surgeon Whyteleafe, Surrey
- Controlled Tree Felling (Tree removal)
- Sectional Dismantling (Tree removal in confined spaces)
- Crown Reductions (Reduction in height or spread)
- Crown Lifting (Removing lowest branches)
- Crown Thinning (Allowing light through)
- Deadwood Removal (Removal of dead branches)
- Pollarding (Hard pruning)
- Branch & Limb Removal (Removal of specific branches)
- Stump Grinding (Stump removal)
- Hedge Trimming & Maintenance (Pruning and maintaining hedges)
- Coppicing (Cutting young stems to near ground level)
- Tree Reports (Tree reports & surveys)
A good call if you need a Whyteleafe Tree Surgeon!
The village of Whyteleafe is a dry valley with shopping areas, flats, houses, and lots of woodlands. It has all the local amenities that you could want in a village, such as a fish shop, bakery, hairdresser, petrol stations, general store, micropub, Chinese restaurant, and so on. It has a small-town feel with a modern upgrade.
Whyteleafe is still filled with trees and plant life. Many of the businesses and homes of the community must contend with the trees on a daily basis. Sometimes there are trees which block the views of the buildings. In these situations, tree branch removal or crown trimming would be necessary to open up the view of the buildings to people.
Furlonger Tree Services offers every type of tree service you could ever want or imagine. Below is a comprehensive list of the tree services that we provide to businesses and homeowners of Whyteleafe:
– Crown lifting
– Limb removal
– Hedge trimming
– Stump removal
– Dead wood removal
– Crown thinning
– Tree reporting
– Sectional dismantling
– And more!
The arborists of Furlonger Tree Services have the education and credentials to prove their skills and trustworthiness in the business. They’ve all received their arboriculture education by attending Merrist Wood College. Each arborist holds a national diploma, NPTC certification or city certification.
For this reason, you can trust that we’ll do a good job on the trees of your property. We can remove, repair, trim, cut or do whatever is necessary to get your property safe and attractive for the people who go on it frequently. That is what we do best, and we’re sure that you’ll be pleased with the results.
Free consultations and price quote estimates are available to all new and existing customers. You can get a hold of us by using the contact information printed on the bottom of the page. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch.
Proprieter: Tom Furlonger
Trading Address: Headley Heath Approach. Boxhill, Surrey, KT20 7LL
We accept all forms of payment
i.e Debit cards, Credit cards, cheques and BACS.